To edit the way you receive communication from MyTask, swipe via your side menu to the 'Notifications' screen.
From this screen you are able to select how you would like to be notified for different actions that occur throughout the MyTask platform.
Selecting 'Push' will send you a push notification. Selecting 'Email' will send you an email. Selecting both will send you both. Selecting neither will not alert you.
Once you have made edits to your selection, tap the 'Update preferences' button to save them.
- Transactional emails cannot be switched off.
- If you are one of our top Taskers and appear in the Task invites section, this will allow you to select how you are notified of personal invites to Tasks.
- If you have selected via your 'My tags' to be notified of Tasks in your area, this will allow you to select how you are notified. Please be aware this selection overrules your 'My tags' section, so if you have selected to receive alerts via 'My tags' and turn both 'Push' and 'Email' off you will no longer be alerted.
- Comments, replies, offers and questions will be turned on/off depending on your selection.
- You can unsubscribe or resubscribe to the weekly MyTask newsletter via this option. The MyTask newsletter consists of top and trending Tasks around the country as well as important platform updates.