When completing a Task on MyTask, here are a few tips you can follow to help you get the most out of MyTask;
- Before you commit to completing a Task, ask as many questions as you need to ensure that you can meet expectations and earn a positive review.
- When first meeting, try to meet people in a public place like a busy street, office or café before going elsewhere.
- Choose a profile photo that clearly show your face. This lets people know you are happy to show who you are and that you’re a trustworthy Tasker!
- Always let someone else know when you are running a Task and where you’ll be. Remember to keep in touch and stay contactable on your mobile.
- If you feel unsafe about the Task you are about to do or the place that you have to go to, get in contact with us. If you ever feel like you are in danger call emergency 111.