When getting a Tasker to complete your Task, being aware of the following tips will help you get your Task completed quickly and easily.
- It’s important for safety not to disclose your personal information like your full name, address or phone number when you post a Task or comment.
- Once you’ve chosen a Tasker to complete your Task, you may need to share more information via private messages. You should try to communicate through the MyTask private messaging system – that way if anything needs to be sorted in the interest of trust and safety, it’s all there in writing.
- Ask for more profile pictures if you want to check the authenticity of a Tasker you’re about to work with.
- Don’t be shy to ask your Tasker to show their drivers license or other form of ID before commencing the Task. If you are getting a trade related Task completed, ask for their trade license ID.
- Try to be as specific as possible when you communicate with Taskers about your Task. This helps to make sure both parties are always on the same page. Don’t be afraid to ask the Tasker if they have the experience to complete your Task.
- Don’t pay the Tasker for your Task until it has been completed and you are satisfied. If you are ever in a situation where you are not satisfied with the Task, try to work with the Tasker to sort it out first, but if you need to take further action, you can always us at email@example.com
- If you ever feel uncomfortable with another Tasker at any stage in the process, you should let us know. If at any time you feel in danger you should always call emergency 111.